The Safety Of Your Belongings Is Our Biggest Priority
Here at Talent Mini Storage we take the safety of your belongings very seriously. That is why we have the following safety and security measures in place to keep your belongings secure in our storage units.
- On Site Mangers - Our managers live on site. They are very aware of everything that is going on at the units including who is coming and going. They do nightly walk through to ensure that all the units are locked and secure.
- Fenced - The entire property is chain link fenced with barbed wire fencing across the top of the fencing.
- Gated - The storage units are gated and the gate is locked at night. No one comes in or gets out.
- Pressure Bell - Any time a car enters or exits from the premises the managers are alerted by the pressure bell that spans the entrance. Just like when entering a gas station.
- Night Lights - Each night when dusk settles on the small town of Talent out sensory activated lights illuminate the entire storage unit complex.
- Dogs - While the managers dogs would kill you with love and kisses first. They have that extra sensory hearing and smell. If something's not right, the mangers dogs will alert them to go check out the premises.
- Layout- Because of the way that the property is situated. The only way that you can get a vehicle on the property is through the front gate. Because of that fact, if someone enters the property during any other time than business hours the police will be notified immediately.
We really do take the safeguarding of your storage units very seriously. What ever you decide to store with us, rest assured it is just as important to us as it is to you. You can feel safe leaving your belongings in our care.
Got questions or concerns? Give us a call at 541-535-1060 or stop by 100 E Rapp Rd in Talent.